Note: Please send your entry in one of the following permissible formats: DVD/QuickTime along with 2–3 high resolution images in TIFF Format.
Terms & Condition
1. 24FPS Awards panel reserves the right to qualify/disqualify a film for the awards if the information provided by the applicant is proven to be false.
2. The participant(s) must be a student of animation/academic institution or freelancer/professional/studio.
3. The duration of all the Short Film categories should not exceed the maximum permissible limit of 7 minutes in students' category, however can exceed upto 15 minutes in a studio/professional/freelancer category. The time limit does not apply to other award categories.
4. Only films made between 1st October 2016 and 30th September 2017 are eligible to participate in the competition or awards.
5. Student participants must submit a signed letter by their academic institution head /authority confirming the authenticity of the entrant. In case of professionals/studio head/self to submit a signed letter indicating the authenticity of this entry should be submitted.
6. Films are to be submitted in any one of the following formats: DVD/ QuickTime Format ONLY. All other formats shall be disqualified from the competition.
7. Any CD/DVD media once submitted shall not be returned.
8. The films along with their completed forms must reach us by 25th November 2017.
9. Any entry submitted for any of the last seven 24FPS Awards will not be eligible.