- 24FPS Awards panel reserves the right to qualify/disqualify a film for the awards if the information provided by the applicant is proven to be false.
- The participant(s) must be a student of animation/academic institution or freelancer/professional/studio.
- The duration of all the Short Film Category should not exceed the maximum permissible limit of 7 minutes in student's category.
- The duration of all the Short Film Category should not exceed the maximum permissible limit of15 minutes in the studio / professional / freelancer category.
- Only films made between 1st October 2016 and 30th September 2017 are eligible to participate in the competition or awards.
- Student participants must submit a signed letter by their academic institution head / authority confirming the authenticity of the entrant. In case of professionals/studio head/self to submit a signed letter indicating the authenticity of this entry should be submitted.
- Any CD/DVD media once submitted shall not be returned.
- Any entry submitted for any of the last seven 24FPS Awards will not be eligible.
- The last date of submission is 25th November, 2017.
Option 1: Physical Submission in CD/DVD, material can be couriered to the following address:24FPS INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION AWARDS 2017
Ms. Snigdha Gopal
Industry Connects, Alliances & Placements-(MAAC)
APTECH HOUSE, A-65, MIDC,
MAROL E, ANDHERI,
MUMBAI – 400093 |MH | INDIA